Tridol C6 M is a superior quality synthetic Aqueous Film-Forming Foam (AFFF) concentrate for extinguishing and securing flammable hydrocarbon liquid fires fully approved to MIL-F- 24385F . Due to its unique combination of hydrocarbon and fluorochemical surface active agents Tridol C6 M produces a vapor-sealing aqueous film that spreads rapidly over the fuel surface to provide rapid control and extinguishment.
- Film-forming for fast flame knockdown and extinguishment
- Burnback resistance and post-fire security
- Suitable For Use With Fresh Or Sea Water
- Compatible With Standard Proportioning And Foam Making Devices
- Suitable For Use With Foam Compatible Dry Powder Extinguishing Agents
- Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
- U.S. Military Specifi cation MIL-F- 24385F Qualified Products List (QPL)