NiagaraC6 is a superior quality Alcohol Resistant Film-Forming FluroProtein (AR-FFFP) fire fighting foam concentrate at 3% induction rate for extinguishing and securing both flammable hydrocarbon and polar solvent liquid fires.
- Easy pouring and induction, even at -18°C (0°F)
- Film-forming foam with fast knockdown
- Extremely low environmental impact
- Highly versatile – eliminates need to stock a variety of foam types
- Detergent-free for high resistance to fuel pick-up
- Foam blanket re-seals when disrupted by personnel or equipment
- Reduced stocks, low cost storage, long shelf life and low usage levels provide maximum value for money.