Angus Bag Tank Modules are designed for use with the BPP range of proportioners to balance the foam concentrate supply with the fire main water pressure at the inlet. Available in five sizes – 450,1125, 2250, 3375 and 4500 litres capacity – the Bag Tank Module is supplied as a free-standing pressure vessel with interconnecting pipework terminating at valved connections for water inlet and foam concentrate outlet. Full compatibility with the BPP range gives the system designer maximum flexibility and cost effectiveness. The proportioner must be specified separately.
- Accurate foam proportioning over a wide range of foam solution demands.
- Self-contained – no external power source required.
- Minimal pressure loss across the proportioner.
- Simple to install and easy to operate.
- Require minimal maintenance.
- Can be refilled during operation.