The Angus LDA400 pump is a light weight portable fire or industrial pump that combines the benefits of high pressure fire fighting performance with an extremely compact design.
The unit is designed to be carried by two people and operated by one. Electric start (and a simple hand start with decompression facility) plus exhaust ejector priming mean the pump can be put into service quickly and easily in an emergency situation.
Typical flows range from 400* l/min at 5 bar delivery to over 1,300* l/min at 1 bar.
The LDA400 uses the internationally renowned Kohler air-cooled diesel engine for reliability.
Angus fire pumps use robust cast pump casings which allow the use of substantial input pressures from hydrants or relay pumps without damaging the pump; a feature generally not available with lower specification pumps.
- 5 litre fuel tank capacity (1½ hours at maximum speed)
- Fast and simple exhaust eject priming – 3m in under 30 seconds
- Grade 304 stainless steel frame and fabricated components
- Grade 6061 light alloy corrosion resistant pump body and impeller heat treated to T6
- Glycerine filled compound and output pressure gauge